Toad Hall Retreats
Make your stay one to remember forever
Floral Suffolk Retreat
23rd – 25th June
30th – 2nd July (Sold out)
15th – 17th Sept
- 2 nights luxury B&B
- Pick your own flowers on the farm
- Champagne picnic in the flower field or Yoga can be arranged
- Flower arranging workshop
- Fire pits watching the sunset
- Sauna and ice bath experience
Summer Yoga Retreat
Asana Sessions (South Korean Infused)
11 – 13 August 2023
Arrive Friday 4pm – Welcome meal 6pm – Evening Yin yoga 8pm
Vinyasa Flow 8am – Korean brunch hamper (TBC) alternatives available – Forest to beach walk – Beach meditation – Sauna & ice bath (optional) – Supper (Toad Hall) – Bedtime Yin
Yoga on the beach 8am (August weather permitting) – Maybe a little dip in the sea for the brave – Korean brunch hamper (per lodge) – Leave 12pm
All meals will be vegetarian. Please specify if your vegan or other dietary requirements.
£295 (Sharing) £395 (Single occupancy) Group discounts available
Earth & Sky Yoga Retreat
1 – 3 September
- Extended in-depth yoga practices, flow, playtime, meditation, and rest
- Connection to nature and inner rhythms
- Deep dive into yoga, movement, breath, and stillness
- Four extended yoga practices
- Inclusion of meditations, mantra, mudra, pranayama, and tantric yoga philosophy
- Maximum of ten participants
- Outdoor activities: re-wilding spirits, sauna, cold plunge pool, walks, wild swimming
- Nourishing vegetarian and/or vegan meals, snacks, and healthy treats
£300 (twin or double room sharing)
£395 (double room single occupancy)
Soul Sisters yoga Retreat
8 – 10 Sept
Soul sister circles / pregnancy / new mother blessing ceremonies / grief / post menopause.
Come and enjoy a beautiful of gathering in circle. Soul sister circles are an internal enquiry, a space to connect back to you.
- Gentle meditation
- Kundalini Kriyas: Moving meditation to clear stuck energy and create a shift
- Magical Kundalini movement with ecstatic dance for a natural high
- Finishing and allowing energy to settle with Yoga Nidra (guided meditation)
- Possible inclusion of Despacho ceremony, craft activities, cacao ceremony, and seasonal elements
- Sound bath session & tea and chat
In the wild - yoga retreat
15 – 17 Sept
Join me for a weekend of pure bliss at Toad Hall Lodges. Spend the weekend with me in the beautiful Suffolk countryside.
Practice yoga, meditation, sound healing, sauna and ice bath, sunsets and fire pits, all surrounded by untouched nature.
Do all of it or nothing at all!
The weekend is for YOU to reconnect, rejuvenate, and nourish your Mind, Body & Soul!
It’s going to be beautiful my friend! To find out more, head to In The Wild Wellness here
I am so excited to finally hold an In The Wild Retreat and there has never been a more perfect place than this.
29 Sept – 1 Oct
We are extremely excited to host our first 3 day, 2 night yoga retreat near the beautiful Southwold coast. If you’re looking for a moment to reset, recharge and rejuvenate, then look no further; connect with nature, rest and explore sunrise on coastal beaches, forest walks and watching the sunset, whilst sipping a mug of our handcrafted honey julep cups by the fire pit …it’s time for you.
An opportunity to connect with nature, nourish your mind and body with earthy goodness and an exploration of yourself. This glamping weekend retreat is all inclusive of daily mindful movement; Yoga, meditation & muscle activation.
We are proud to have our own in house classically trained Chef, and fellow yoga teacher, designing both beautiful and hearty goodness to feed your soul. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options catered for.
Breathe easy Pilates
6 – 8 October
- Set in the stunning Suffolk countryside, immerse yourself in the healing power of nature to rebalance your mind, body and soul.
- A varied programme of activities is planned including Pilates, meditation classes, woodland walks, sauna, ice baths and more.
- Accommodation is provided in stylish cabins with luxurious touches which blend seamlessly into their surroundings. Feel free to dip in and out of activities and do as little or as much as you want.
- Delicious menus are served throughout the day using seasonal, local produce.
- At Breathe Easy Retreats, try something new, meet new friends and leave feeling energised, refreshed and ready to face the world.
- We’re looking forward to meeting you.